USNSCC - Forrestal Squadron/Training Ship Ranger
Attention All Hands
The Plan of the Day is an official document of Forrestal Squadron and Training Ship Ranger. Its contents reflect current orders of the Commanding Officer and official unit announcements. All personnel are responsible for reading and understanding the information contained herein. Parents and guardians of Cadets are encouraged to read the Plan of the Day and to make note of meeting days and special announcements that may affect personal schedules.
02 NOV 2017
FROM: Operations Officer, Forrestal Squadron, Dallas
TO: ALCON, Training Ship Ranger, Dallas
SUBJ: Veteran's Day Parade
1. This communication is a request for personnel for Dallas Veteran's Day Parade Friday 10 NOV 17.
2. Rally point will be Parking Lot B, just west of Sports Street.
3. Note that this is a Dress Blue only event.
a. Sea Cadets - Dress Blue jumper (with NSCC patches, name plate, ribbons and rank if applicable), Dress Blue trousers, black socks, neckerchief, black uniform shoes, black socks and Dixie cover.
b. League Cadets - Long sleeve white shirt (with NLCC patches, name plate, ribbons and rank if applicable), black slacks, black dress shoes, black socks and Dixie cover.
4. There are no penalties for not attending if you do not have a Dress Blue uniform.
5. An excused absence letter will be provided to those that attend.
5. Arrival time for Cadets will be 09:00S and departure is expected at or about 13:00S.
6. After the Parade the Squadron will meet at El Fenix on McKinney Ave. for lunch (Dutch Treat).
7. OIC will be LCDR Howard Fields, USNSCC.
8. See attached flyer for additional staging area information.
9. Please respond to this message to advise if you will be able to attend or if you are unable to attend.
a. It is important to receive notification from every Cadet on availability.
10. Further information will be sent closer to the day of the parade on arrival times and location.