The Plan of the Day is an official document of Forrestal Squadron and Training Ship Ranger. Its contents reflect current orders of the Commanding Officer and official unit announcements. All personnel are responsible for reading and understanding the information contained herein. Parents and guardians of Cadets are encouraged to read the Plan of the Day and to make note of meeting days and special announcements that may affect personal schedules.
As previously announced, the new June Drill Date is 4-JUN. This is a one day drill focused on Summer Recruit Training and Advanced Training items.
Access the POD for these events here -> http://www.seacadetsdallastx.org/docs/pod/june
Please Note the following items:
- Cadets must report aboard by 0700 on Saturday 04-JUN – Drill fee $15
- Uniform of the Day: NWU (Wear), Dress Whites (Pack), PT Gear (pack), Swim Gear (pack)
- ALL CADETS LEAVING FOR RECRUIT TRAINING OR LEAGUE ORIENTATION: BRING YOUR FULLY PACKED SEABACK FOR INSPECTION** THESE CADETS SHOULD BRING THEIR RECRUIT TRAINING SEABAG LIST WITH THEM.
- Parent Meeting - Saturday 04-JUN @ 1530 at the Cadet House.
- Final Muster - 1600 Cadet House