The September 2017 POD is now available and posted on our website.
The Plan of the Day is an official document of Forrestal Squadron and Training Ship Ranger. Its contents reflect current orders of the Commanding Officer and official unit announcements. All personnel are responsible for reading and understanding the information contained herein. Parents and guardians of Cadets are encouraged to read the Plan of the Day and to make note of meeting days and special announcements that may affect personal schedules.
Please Note the following important items:
- Cadets must report aboard by 0700 on Saturday 16-SEP – Drill fee $50
- Uniform of the Day: NWU wear, PT Gear (pack), Dress Blue's (pack) , Swimsuit (navy-blue or black; modest length trunks for boys, one-piece for girls). Please refer to the Seabag List for additional items.
- Muster at the Cadet House @ 0700.
- New Cadet Parent meeting at or about 0730 on 16 SEP 2017 - Cadet House
- Please read POD for further details.
- Cadets/Parents: Check you ID expiration. If your ID Expires within the next 90 days then be prepared to bring renewal fee to this drill.
- Parent Meeting at 1400 on Sunday, to be held at the Cadet House.
Additional information may be found on the POD. -