Attention All Hands
The October POD is now available and posted on our website.
The Plan of the Day is an official document of Forrestal Squadron and Training Ship Ranger. Its contents reflect current orders of the Commanding Officer and official unit announcements. All personnel are responsible for reading and understanding the information contained herein. Parents and guardians of Cadets are encouraged to read the Plan of the Day and to make note of meeting days and special announcements that may affect personal schedules.
Access the POD for these events here -> http://www.seacadetsdallastx.org/docs/pod/october
Please Note the following items:
- Cadets must report aboard by 0700 on Saturday 15-OCT – Drill fee $50.
- Uniform of the Day: NWU wear, Dress Whites (Pack), Dress Blues (Pack), PT Gear (pack).
- Special Activites:
- First Aid/CPR Training
- Airshow Visit - Cadets may bring personal spending money for the Airshow Visit
- Parent Meeting - 16-OCT 1330 Cadet House
- Final Muster - 16-OCT @ 1400 Cadet House.
Additional information may be found on the POD. - http://www.seacadetsdallastx.org/docs/pod/october