USNSCC - Forrestal Squadron/Training Ship Ranger
Attention All Hands
The November POD is now available and posted on our website.
The Plan of the Day is an official document of Forrestal Squadron and Training Ship Ranger. Its contents reflect current orders of the Commanding Officer and official unit announcements. All personnel are responsible for reading and understanding the information contained herein. Parents and guardians of Cadets are encouraged to read the Plan of the Day and to make note of meeting days and special announcements that may affect personal schedules.
Please Note the following important items:
- Cadets must report aboard by 0900 on Friday 11-NOV-16
- Uniform of the Day: Dress Blue's. For Cadets without Dress Blues wear NWU's. Check Weather and wear approved base layers if needed)
- Special Activity: Dallas Veteran's Day Parade
- See POD for Full Details and Meeting Location
- School Absence form has been posted in the November POD folder.
- Dutch Lunch at El Fenix after the Parade (Aprox 1300)
- 12-NOV - Dallas Navy League Annual BBQ: See POD for Details and email from Instructor Mott