Attention All Hands
The May POD is now available and posted on our website.
The Plan of the Day is an official document of Forrestal Squadron and Training Ship Ranger. Its contents reflect current orders of the Commanding Officer and official unit announcements. All personnel are responsible for reading and understanding the information contained herein. Parents and guardians of Cadets are encouraged to read the Plan of the Day and to make note of meeting days and special announcements that may affect personal schedules.
Access the POD for these events here -> http://www.seacadetsdallastx.org/docs/pod/may-1
Please Note the following items:
- Cadets must report aboard by 0700 on Saturday 20-MAY – Drill fee $50.
- Uniform of the Day: NWU (wear), Dress Blue's (pack) PT Gear (pack), Swim suit (pack).; Indoc Cadets: Follow guidance from LTJG Hordge.
- Please Refer to the Seabag List for this drill:
- Uniform Issuance will be held at the Cadet House following the Parent Meeting.
- Special Activities: AWARDS BANQUET
- All Parents and Guests should arrive at the Lone Star Club at 1700.
- Dress code for Parents and Guests is Business Dress.
- Parent Meeting - 21-MAY 1400 Cadet House
- Final Muster - 21-MAY @ 1430 Cadet House
Additional information may be found on the POD. - http://www.seacadetsdallastx.org/docs/pod/may-1
INS. Kerry Mott, NSCC
U. S. Naval Sea Cadets
Future Drill Dates: http://www.seacadetsdallastx.org/calendar/list.events/-
Please visit www.seacadetsdallastx.org to view the POD. You may also CLICK HERE to be directed to the POD section of the website.