Attention All Hands
The March POD has been posted on our website.
The Plan of the Day is an official document of Forrestal Squadron and Training Ship Ranger. Its contents reflect current orders of the Commanding Officer and official unit announcements. All personnel are responsible for reading and understanding the information contained herein. Parents and guardians of Cadets are encouraged to read the Plan of the Day and to make note of meeting days and special announcements that may affect personal schedules.
Please Note the following items:
- Cadets must report aboard by 0700 on Saturday 18-MAR. Drill fee $50.
- Uniform of the Day: NWU (Wear), Dress Blues (Pack) PT Gear (pack), Swim Gear (pack)
- Special Activities:Live Firearms Training - Firearms Training Fort Worth. **Participation Form Required. Must be signed by parent.**)
- UPDATE: The Report Out tool requires users to login to access. This was necessary due to external bot's accessing. URL: http://www.seacadetsdallastx.org/report-out
- Parent Meeting - 22-JAN 1330 Cadet House
- Final Muster - 22-JAN @ 1400 Cadet House.