The August POD is now available and posted on our website.
The Plan of the Day is an official document of Forrestal Squadron and Training Ship Ranger. Its contents reflect current orders of the Commanding Officer and official unit announcements. All personnel are responsible for reading and understanding the information contained herein. Parents and guardians of Cadets are encouraged to read the Plan of the Day and to make note of meeting days and special announcements that may affect personal schedules. Be advised this is a two day drill with an overnight stay.
Please Note the following important items:
- Cadets must report aboard by 0700 on Saturday 20-AUG – Drill fee $50
- Uniform of the Day: NWU wear, PT Gear (pack), Dress Whites (pack) , Swimsuit (navy-blue or black; modest length trunks for boys, one-piece for girls)
- Muster at the Cadet House @ 0700
- All Cadets will have opportunities to work on Course Work and Testing
- Cadets/Parents: Check you ID expiration. If your ID Expires within the next 90 days then be prepared to bring renewal fee of $60 to this drill.
- Parent Meeting at 1330 on Sunday, to be held at the Cadet House.